Last revised: 18 February 2020
1. These terms and conditions govern mutual rights and obligations of DDC Financial Group s.r.o., a company incorporated under the laws of the Czech Republic, having its registered office at Bohušovická 230/12, Střížkov, 190 00 Prague, Identification Number 039 45 839, being registered in the Commercial Register with Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, File No. 239933 (“DDC Financial Group”) and a person, firm, company or other entity (“Participant”) arising from registrations of the Participants or their attendees for the conference/forum/summit organised by DDC Financial Group (“Event”).
2. The registration of the Participants or their attendees for the Summit (“Registration”) shall be made through an online registration form as available on the websites of DDC Financial Group: (“Registration Form” and “DDC websites”). The Registration shall be considered to be completed (i) at the moment of filling in the Registration Form by the Participant and submitting (sending) it to DDC Financial Group, if the Registration Form has been filled in by the Participant, or (ii) at the moment of filling in the Registration Form by DDC Financial Group and submitting (sending) it to the Participant, if the Registration Form has been filled in by DDC Financial Group based on previous email or phone communication with the Participant.
3. Based on the Registration, the Participant shall be obliged to pay a registration fee in the amount as published on DDC websites at the time of filling in the Registration Form and subsequently confirmed in the Registration Form (“Registration Fee”). The amount of the Registration Fee does not include VAT. The relevant VAT (VAT of the country where the Event is held) shall be added to the Registration Fee. All discounts can only be applied at the time of filling in the Registration Form and discounts cannot be combined. All discounts are subject to DDC Financial Group approval. Discounts for group Registrations are only valid for the number of attendees specified in the Registration Form.
4. The Registration Fee includes the possibility to attend the Event, access to the materials of the Summit. To avoid any doubts, the Registration Fee does not include accommodation of the Participants or their attendees during the Event, their travel expenses from and to the place of the Event and during the Event.
5. The Registration Fee plus applicable VAT shall be payable based on an invoice issued by DDC Financial Group, within ten (10) days as of delivery of the invoice to the Participant. Delivery of the invoice by email to the email address of the Participant as specified in the Registration Form shall be sufficient.
6. The Registration Fee including applicable VAT shall be regarded as having been properly paid by the Participant at the moment the relevant amount is credited in full to the bank account of DDC Financial Group specified in the relevant invoice.
7. DDC Financial Group reserves the right to change the amount of the Registration Fee at any time, however the changes shall not affect the Registrations which have already been completed.
8. The Participant may substitute attendees for the Summit at any time by providing reasonable advance notice to DDC Financial Group.
9. If the Event is cancelled for reasons of a government mandated travel ban due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the Sponsor/Participant will receive a full refund of all payments made by the Sponsor/Participant to the Company hereunder, unless agreed otherwise between the parties. If the Sponsor/Participant's attendance to the event is not possible due to company imposed travel restrictions resulting from the COVID-19 outbreak, the Company will provide a voucher to the value of the payment made for any future DDC event of choice (fully transferable, no expiry).
All cancellations of the Registration delivered by the Participants to DDC Financial Group twenty eight (28) days or more before the Event are subject to an administrative charge in the amount of € 500.00 + VAT to be paid by the Participant per one (1) delegate whose Registration for the Event has been cancelled (“Administrative Fee”). In such a case the full amount of the Registration Fee remains payable and after the Registration Fee for the cancelled Registration is paid in full to DDC Financial Group, the Participant will receive a credit in the amount corresponding to the amount of the relevant Registration Fee minus the Administrative Fee; the credit may be used for another Event to be mutually agreed with DDC Financial Group, which must occur within one (1) year from the date of cancellation of the Registration. All cancellations of the Registration delivered by the Participants to DDC Financial Group less than twenty eight (28) days before the Summit cannot be refunded and the full amount of the Registration Fee remains payable. All cancellations of the Registration must be sent by the Participant to DDC Financial Group by email to the following email address: email@example.com.
10. In the event that DDC Financial Group cancels a Summit for any reason, the Participant will receive, at discretion of DDC Financial Group a credit for 100% of the Registration Fee already paid to DDC Financial Group or a refund in respect of the Registration Fee already paid by the Participant to DDC Financial Group. The aforementioned credit may be used for another Event to be mutually agreed with DDC Financial Group, which must occur within one (1) year from the date of the cancelled Event. DDC Financial Group is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of an Event.
11. In the event that DDC Financial Group postpones an Event for any reason and the Participant or its attendees are unable or unwilling to attend the Event on the rescheduled date, the Participant will receive a credit for 100% of the Registration Fee already paid to DDC Financial Group provided that the Participant announces to DDC Financial Group that the Participant or its attendees will not attend the rescheduled Summit within five (5) days after being informed by DDC Financial Group about the postponement and a new date of the Summit.
12. DDC Financial Group shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event the Forum is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of the Forum impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but shall not be limited to: war, fire, labour strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
13. Circumstances beyond the control of the organisers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, DDC Financial Group reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary without any liability to the Participant whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page as well as on printed materials as soon as possible.
14. All unauthorised photography and the recording or transmitting of audio or visual material, data or information is expressly prohibited. By completing the Registration, the Participant consents to filming, sound recording and photography of the Event and consents to the use by DDC Financial Group of any such filming, recording or photography anywhere in the world for promotional, marketing and other purposes.
15. DDC Financial Group processes personal data as Controller pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) EU Regulation 2016/679, the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (GDPR). The Participant agrees that DDC Financial Group is entitled to share selected information of the Participant with other attendees of the respective Event (name, surname, job title, company name, country of the company registered address).